Colocation America offers tailored dedicated server specials that will help you reduce upfront costs while providing you with the room to comfortably expand and grow your business. All of our servers are hosted in one of our carrier-neutral Los Angeles data centers, with unparalleled connectivity speeds and high-level security systems in place, including DDoS Protection. Colocation America strives to understand your purpose for a server and ensure our clients stay online and profitable 100% of the time.
Every Dedicated Server plan comes with the following features:
Guaranteed to be
Connected at All Times
Zero Upfront Costs to
Get You Going
Expert 24/7 IT
Connected to 200+
SSAE 16 Certified Secure
& DDoS Protected
22 Data Centers in 8
The Perfect Plan for Your Business
Los Angeles Dedicated Server prices starting at:
- Our single processor server selection offer the perfect blend of cost, speed, and power.
- For the multi-tasker, our dual processor dedicated server packages can handle any task.
- Custom configure a server or choose one of our pre-built options for a bit of savings.
Build Your Own Solution.
Step 1 – Pick Your Operating System
- Linux Servers
- Enjoy the flexibility & customization with a Linux operating system on your server. From Open Source Software to commercial classics like Red Hat, our servers are optimial for any Linux OS.
- Windows Servers
- Comprised of the most powerful Microsoft operating systems available, our dedicated Windows server provide robust, highly reliable platforms for anyone looking to run Windows OS.
When acquiring a dedicated hosting service from a respectable provider, the server will be located in a secure location in a well-managed data center. This is much better than running the server in-house for obvious reasons. Data centers provide optimal conditions for the servers to run at maximum performance, under safe surveillance. Additionally, running a server in the office requires a high level of technical skills that are usually outsourced or hired, costing a lot of money.
Providers who have poor customer service generally don’t last long in this market, which is why those that remained typically have high customer service ratings. Beyond customer service, providers will often have additional services that customers can purchase, such as back-up, security, and managed servers
It’s the safest option available right now for someone who needs their data to be protected. The only person with access to your server is the customer unless the customer pays for someone else to manage it. Simply put, dedicated servers are the only viable option for companies and individuals who cannot afford to have others intrude on their data.
Useful for hosting websites that will see sizable growth in data and traffic. Run out of storage space? Simply upgrade the server. High traffic causing slow loading times? Acquire more bandwidth through your provider. Any major website is hosted on the best dedicated server provider, and especially large ones are hosted over a multitude of servers. If enterprise demands and high traffic websites are your business, dedicated servers should be a staple