Our editorial staff is seeking thoughtful and original content for our blog!
We already have a talented staff of writers, but we’re always looking for talented and creative guest contributors.
But before you submit, please take a look at the requirements and guidelines below:
- Content must be original, previously unpublished, and copyscape verified*
- Blogs must be 1000+ words. We are looking for well researched, well thought-out blog topics from experts in the field. Spun articles will not be accepted—we are looking for fresh perspectives only**
- Please include 3-5 unique/relevant images and/or media (pictures, infographics, charts, YouTube videos, data visualizations, etc)
- An “About the Author” bio must be included along with at least one social media account, like Twitter.
- Please—no promotional content or plugs for services/products. We only want informative content.
- Please include 3-5 relevant external links from reputable sources (if applicable). Links to non-relevant sources are unacceptable. Links to PDFs, white papers, and the like are equally encouraged.
- Any links (relevant or otherwise, promotional or otherwise) from the company you work for will be attributed as “no-follow” in the body of the article. Links to that company’s home page only will be attributed “follow”—at our complete discretion (read: be a respectable site)—in the required “About the Author” bio section of the article.
- For a perfect example of the type of submission we’re looking for, please look here!
At Colocation America, we want blogs that are relevant to our company and industry. Thus, we welcome topics in all of the following:
- Dedicated Servers
- Web Hosting
- Data Center
- IT Management and Security
- IT Compliance
- Mobile Tech
- Apps and Software
- Operating Systems
- Or better yet, please check out our list of approved topics that you can write for us.
Where to Submit:
Our readers appreciate unique and fresh perspectives (and occasionally a good laugh). If you’re a great fit for out blog, we will include you in our “Featured Writers” sections where you will be invited back to post regularly.
If you have a post that meets the guidelines listed above, don’t hesitate to send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit in .doc format. You can expect to hear back from us in about one business day.
Alternatively, you can send us an idea, or simply get in contact with us via the contact form below*:
*By using the contact form above, you are agreeing to be subscribed to our monthly Guest Blog Community newsletter.
Colocation America’s Guest Blog Policy
Guest blogging is a positive way to reach new audiences while building credibility for your brand/website.
All guest bloggers must realize that Colocation America does not accept promotional links from your company or site. Promotional links will automatically be “no-followed.”
If you have any questions or concerns about our guest blog policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Let Us Write For You
Our editorial staff is ready and willing to write for your blog as well. If you are looking for well-written, tech orientated blogs please contact us–give us your pitch, blog topic and will be happy to oblige. If you’re unsure about what topics you want covered but would still like us to write for you, our staff can provide their expert analysis of trends and news to come up with content to fit your market. If we accept your proposal, the content will be promoted across our social media platforms, as well as a possible position in our newsletter which reaches over 120K subscribers. Send all blog inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reading your proposals.
-Colocation America Editorial Staff
* Articles are subject to our editing
* We reserve the right to add relevant internal links to posts
* We reserve the right to publish, edit, or delete guest posts at our own discretion. Colocation America’s Editorial Staff does not guarantee blog submissions will be published, unpublished, or deleted
Disclaimer: Any request to guest blog with Colocation American constitutes as an agreement to our guest blogging guidelines as listed above.