What Makes a Strong Proposal?
When writing your STEM Innovation Grant, please consider the following guidelines to help create the strongest application possible. This guideline was created directly from the rubric that will be used.THE GRANT HIGHLIGHTS…
- What is your organization's sense of call and purpose?
- What are your organization's dreams for this program? How does it relate/differ to past STEM-related programming?
- What milestones are important to this program?
- What are your organization's dreams for this program?
- What specific activities are you providing within this program that assist students in achieving their aspirations?
- Who is impacted by your program?
- How have those you have impacted informed the design of your activities and program evaluation?
- How the program will utilize the evaluations/feedback to improve.
- How will the funds from the grant be, specifically, utilized? ***for larger projects/programs, please specifically state how the funds will be utilized rather than submit an overall budget.
- Please Note – you may upload a budget to your application.
Want Information Straight to Your Email?
To aid STEM Educators, we have created a STEM Educators Newsletter. For more information on funding opportunities from Colocation America & useful resources, please sign up below.