Formed by a group of leading, experienced senior Network Engineers in 2000, Colocation America has grown to become one of the most reliable colocation hosting providers nationally. Built from the ground up with a vision of delivering a fully integrated, trusted hosting service, Colocation America Corporation has earned a reputation for its attention to detail, highly qualified technicians and commitment to the latest data center technology.
As server hardware has evolved over the past decade, Colocation America has grown by focusing on service quality, investing in new hardware and maintaining the highest training standards by ensuring each company Engineer has over five years of experience and industry-leading certifications. Based upon these high standards, Colocation America maintains a state of the art data center in Los Angeles, California as well as a corporate office in Las Vegas, Nevada. Even as the company has grown, the senior Engineers at Colocation America have worked hard to maintain industry leading service quality standard, earning a reputation for reliability and professionalism.
Colocation America Data Centers: Better Service through Superior Technology
With an ongoing investment in providing reliable uptime and hardware support, Colocation America owns its own dedicated datacenter in the Los Angeles One Wilshire building. Centrally located in the heart of California's technology corridor, the Datacenter features connectivity to nearly every major fiber optic provider along the Wilshire Corridor, giving Colocation America the ability to reliable scale to meet client data transmission needs.
The prime location of the datacenter provides direct connection to direct or managed connections through leading data backbone providers such as Savvis, Level 3, Above Net and Wiltel. Our direct relationship with these providers offers clients aggressive pricing and direct data connection access at faster rates. As a result, our investment in technology allows us to scale our servers to meet enterprise-level hosting needs as well as serving entrepreneurs, startups and small businesses which require a trusted hosting partner.
The company's commitment to premium hardware and connectivity options is supplemented with is industry-leading managed services. With in-house network engineers who have expertise in solving hardware and software configuration issues, Colocation America offers dedicated support and services for small to medium sized businesses across a variety of service areas:
- Colocation server hosting Host your own hardware with Colocation America for improved data transmission, lower latency, state of the art data center technology and access to professional network engineers.
- Dedicated server hosting Improve the performance of data transmission with dedicated server hosting with faster data transfer rates, secure hardware firewalls and scale-able configurations to adapt to changing market conditions.
- Voice Over IP (VOIP) services Get better quality voice transmission over your internet connection (IP) with affordable, optimized VOIP services from Colocation America.
- Bandwidth and IP services Invest in reliable internet connection services to improve data transfer performance and lower costs with Colocation America. We work with leading IP backbone providers to improve data speeds and ensure maximum uptime.
- Managed Virtual Private Networks(VPN) Host your virtual private network with the company to get access to industry leading engineers with expertise in security, hardware and network software configuration. We can help you optimize your local network while lowering internal IT costs.
Reliable Network Management Solutions
Modern small and mid-sized companies require a flexible, reliable network management solution to meet corporate communication needs. Colocation America offers fully branded, actively managed, low cost network solutions to help your company grow.
Combining Colocation America's internal engineering expertise with client ownership, we can help companies with IP acquisition, equipment investment and bandwidth costs to respond to changing market conditions. With our combination of buying power, ability to scale data solutions and track record of success, Colocation America Managed Servers are a trusted choice from small to mid-sized businesses on a global scale.
The mission of Colocation America is to provide companies with a broad set of professional services and resources to improve network management efficiency. Our custom Managed Service offerings can improve IT performance and provides companies with flexibility to adapt and grow their networks.
Media files not found